The Miami Heat were defeated in the 2014 NBA Finals by a tactful, fined-tuned San Antonio Spurs squad. Now the Heat are back and looking for redemption. As the Heat gather together to contend for another title you will gather as many Heat players as possible to improve your deck.
- Collect as many Heat cards (uncommon, rare, legendary or playoffs) as possible, those with the most at the end of the event will be rewarded.
- The event begins Tuesday at 12am PST (or midnight on Monday) and ends Sunday at 6pm PST, same as the Rivals events.
- You must register for the event, you can do so by posting your ign (In Game Name) in this thread, registration can be done any time before the event ends on Sunday but you have to register!
- The cards must be drafted, not bought from team packs, this can and will be verified by Cat Daddy.
- Only cards collected within the event timeframe will be counted, drop times will be verified by Cat Daddy.
- If you train any of your new Heat cards they will not be counted, leave their training level at 0, please.
- Common cards do not count in this event; just the Uncommon, Rare, Legendary and Playoff cards will count towards your total.
- If 2 players end up with the same points the person with the “best” cards wins.
Get ready to bring the heat and good luck!!
Note: Each card counts for different points based on its rarity. The points go as follows…
Uncommon – 1 point
Rare – 2 points
Epic – 3 points
Legendary – 4 points
Playoff – 5 points
Picking the winner:
After the event post a list of your heat cards sorted by team, remember that the card has to be level 0 to count towards the event.
Remember to register HERE