In 1991 the Michigan Wolverines boasted on of the best starting lineups in NCAA history. Dubbed the “Fab Five”, Michigan’s starting unit consisted of Jimmy King, Jalen Rose, Chris Webber, Ray Jackson and Juwan Howard. In our Fab Five Domination event you have the chance to put together your own Fab Five lineup! The top five lineups qualify for prizes, as shown below!
#1 (receives 1 card)
#2-5 (receives one Paul George card each)
The objective is to get players that went to colleges that are being represented in this year’s NCAA tournament. Each player will represent as many points as their alumni are seeded this year, so points are bad. See the examples below…
PG – Eric Bledsoe (Kentucky) #4 seed
SG – Ray Allen (Connecticut) #9 seed
SF – Jalen Rose (Michigan) #11 seed
PF – Shawn Kemp (Kentucky) #4 seed
C – Wilt Chamberlain (Kansas) #1 seed
Total: 29 points
PG – John Stockton (Gonzaga) #11 seed
SG – Jerry West (West Virginia) #3 seed
SF – Kevin Durant (Texas) #6 seed
PF – Blake Griffin (Oklahoma) #2 seed
C – Demarcus Cousins (Kentucky) #4 seed
Total: 26 points
In the above example ‘Team 2′ places higher because they totaled less points.
The full NCAA bracket can be found HERE.
- Cards used for the event must be drafted during the event timeframe. All the winners’ cards will be reviewed by Cat Daddy and falsely submitted cards would result in forfeit from this competition and a ban from all further competitions (so far we’ve banned at least one person per event, so just don’t do it, it’s not worth it, guys).
- Cards must be drafted. If they aren’t auctionable they aren’t eligible.
- Each lineup must consist of one player for each starting position (PG, SG, SF, PF and C). You cannot use the same player twice, even if he’s dual position.
- Cards must be Epic tier or higher to qualify for this event.
- The event begins Saturday, March 19th at 9 a.m. PST (the same time Cat Daddy events begin) and it will end Saturday, March 26th at 6 p.m. PST (also same end time as Cat Daddy uses).
- Players must submit a screenshot of their final lineup, put them all in your QG lineup and in the correct positions. When submitting the screenshot also list what colleges they went to and your total score (like Team 1 and Team 2 in the example above). Screenshots need to be submitted in —> THIS <— thread in our forum.
- Rewards cards are being generous provided by Cat Daddy Games.
- If you place first and would rather have the a Paul George card (because they are stronger) you can choose to receive a PG card instead. The MJ card will then be offered to the second place finisher.
- The reward cards will have one random specialization (won’t be foil).
- Play-in teams also count for their respective seeds even if they lost the play-in game.
We’re totally excited about this event and the awesome rewards! Good luck everyone, keep us posted on your pulls!