The NBA Draft is coming up and it’s time to get into the action with the #DraftFrenzy! This is another community event with awesome rewards being given away by Cat Daddy so don’t miss out!
- Once the event is over you will submit five cards, the goal is to have players that were drafted high in the real-life NBA Draft. Ideally you would be submitting five former #1 draft picks.
- Cards used for the event must be drafted during the event timeframe. All the winners’ cards will be reviewed by Cat Daddy and falsely submitted cards would result in forfeit from this competition and a ban from all further competitions (several people were banned last event, please don’t be one of those people).
- Cards must be drafted. If they aren’t auctionable they aren’t eligible. That includes drafted cards that you decide to pro… once they lose the auction tag they are no longer eligible.
- Each lineup must submit 5 eligible cards. You cannot use the same player twice and in this event positioning doesn’t matter.
- Cards must be Legendary tier or higher to qualify for this event.
- The point-worth for each card is the same as their real-life draft position, so Anthony Davis (a #1 draft pick) would count for 1 point, Michael Jordan (a #3 draft pick, sorry Blazers) would count for 3 points. In this event points are bad. Ideally the five cards you submit will total 5 points.
- The event begins Tuesday, June 21st at 6 p.m. PST and it will end Sunday, July 2nd at 6 p.m. PST (the same time RC concludes).
- Players must submit a screenshot of their final lineup. When submitting the screenshot also list each player’s real life draft position and your grand total. Screenshots can either be submitted in the MyNBAMobile.com Facebook group or on Twitter, when using either you must also use the hashtag #DraftFrenzySubmit. You can submit your lineup at any time once the event has started, the deadline for final submission is 9 p.m. PST on the evening the event ends (3 hours after event end).
- Tie-breakers will be decided by totaling out each of your players’ rookie-year Points Per Game. The third tie-breaker is what tier your cards are (higher the better). If an additional tie-breaker is needed we’ll go to the wheel of death in my stream and let the wheel decide the victor.
- This is a community event, so there will be no mention of it in-game. However Cat Daddy does know about this event and is supplying the rewards.
- “Submitting” cards just means you’re entering them into the final tally for the event via screenshot, you will not be giving them away or losing them.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #DraftFrenzy to update the rest of the community on your pulls, ask questions, or post anything else related to this event!
The top-5 finishers will receive a foil/2 slot card, the reward for each position is shown in the graphic below…
Good luck in the event! Be sure to check out TwoBrosGaming’s video about it!